If you're tired of wearing those same old neck tie's everyday, you can simply change a little to your routine with the help of bow tie.
A bow tie is one of the fashion accessories worn with suits or dinner jackets. It is made up of a ribbon fabric that could be tied around the collar in a symmetrical manner so that the two opposite ends form loops.
There are ready- tied bow ties where a distinctive bow is sewn into shape and the band tied around neck has a clip. Bow ties could be made of silk, polyester or mix of fabrics. Tying a bow tie is also not so difficult that you can’t tie it yourself. After wearing your outfit or formal wear just follow the below mentioned instructions:
1. Start with the bow tie lying face up. Adjust the bow tie so right side is shorter than the left. The end on the left will be referred to as A and the end on the right will be referred to as B.
2. Move A to the right side, across B.
3. Bring A under B and up through the neck loop.
4. At the joint, fold B towards the right and then towards the left to create the bow shape.
5. Bring A straight down over the middle of the bow shape that was made with B.
6. Fold A back towards the chest and pinch the fold.
7. Push the pinched end (A) through the loop behind B.
8. Pull on the folded parts of the bow to tighten.
9. Adjust until balanced on both sides.
10. Continue tightening the knot by pulling on the folded parts.
You have completed the entire process and if you want to untie pull the single ends. That’s it!